You are here
What is Autismoregon.org?
Autismoregon.org provides a place for parents, teachers, individuals, family and community to search for resources in just a few clicks. Registered users can post a story on the front page and comment on any story.
Anyone can add a resources to the Information and Service Provider list. Some of the listed information available include:
- Therapist listings for ABA, RDI, Floortime...etc
- Biomedical listings- DAN! doctors, dietary support groups and shopping
- Support group listings- biomed, therapy, Aspergers, Autism, siblings, parents...etc
- State services
- Educational services
- Doctors and dentists that are familiar with those on the spectrum
- Groups and non profits that offer support from tolerance support to therapy to biomedical
- A place to list statewide activities
- A place to start support groups in your area
- Adults on the spectrum
- State services/medicaid/respite/low income
- IEP/IFSP resources for Oregon
This website will not replace or compete with the current websites - its goal is to connect them together, to implement what everyone else has worked hard to accomplish.
If only a few people around the state of Oregon contribute, the information can be kept up-to-date and complete. With more input, the better we can connect to each other.
This site will be developed over time and be an ever changing resource.
Please register to help network parents in all parts of Oregon, to be the eyes and ears of that community, to help add more resources, links, support groups and events for your area.
Add your support group by becoming a registered user and Creating Content -> Information and Service Provider -> Fill out the form.
If you have any ideas or suggestions that you want to see, please use the "Contact Webmaster" link under the menu.
Thank you, together we can connect Oregon!